This is an interactive course and you do not have to be at our physical campus to take the course. It can be done from any place with an internet connection. It is a 3-week long course and registration will remain open until January 17th, 2022.
This course is filled with information, case studies and experience that will help you understand how to prepare for and deal with a wide variety of acute viral infections.
There are many situations when dealing with viral infections where pharmaceutical medicine does not provide all (or sometimes even any) effective answers. Using a vast array of medicinal herbs we can grow and find in the wild, as well as order online and prepare ahead of time, we can both support our body’s intricate immune system and tissues as well as take advantage of the multitude of inhibitory effects that various herbs have on different types of viruses.
Join us for 9+ hours of lectures, handouts, quizzes and information that will give you practical skills and confidence to help the health of you and your loved ones.
This course will cover:
- Understand viral infections – made simple
- Determining the correct herbs based on fluctuating symptoms
- Mucosal & Immune support
- Pandemics, disasters and herbs
- Herbs specific to different virus families:
- Coronavirus family (e.g. MERS, SARS, COVID-19)
- Herpesvirus family (e.g. HSV1, HSV2, Shingles)
- Norovirus and Rotavirus families (stomach flus)
- Orthomyxovirus family (respiratory influenzas)
- Flavivirus family (Denge, Zika, etc.)
- Paramyxovirus family (measles, mumps, URI’s)
- Rhinovirus family (common colds)
- Hygiene, precautions, quarantines
- Gardening & wildcrafting your own herbal “farmacy”
- Herbal home “anti-viral” first aid kits