Reflexology is a powerful and non-invasive way to restore balance, deep relaxation and support body systems. Combining the strengths of reflexology and herbal medicine will dramatically increase circulation, promote stress reduction and give you the edge in your practice – as an herbalist or a bodyworker!
- We will create a powerful infusion that can be used for ear, hand or foot reflexology points and how to do this
- Learn herbs that are supportive for relaxation, circulatory support and stress reduction
- Understand how reflexology works and how you can use this on yourself or others
- Reflexology charts to use in your practice
- How to integrate this skill with herbalism
- Making an infusion that lasts
You will need: All preparations we make in this workshop are designed to be made in the home kitchen. Students will need basic kitchen gear like an oven/heat source, spoons, bowls, storage for preparations, baking supplies, etc. A list of exact materials will go out prior to the live class for students who want to make their creations during the session!
*Attendance to the live class is optional, as is making any of the preparations during class. Class will be recorded for students to view later.