This is an interactive course and you do not have to be at our physical campus to take the course. It can be done from any place with an internet connection.
- Course duration: 12 weeks
- Registration deadline: February 5, 2023
- Course start date: January 8, 2023
- Course extension: Available for an admin fee
Learn how to make a wide range of topical and external herbal medicine products using a large scope of techniques and materials!
External Applications lessons include:
- Herbal poultices
- Medicinal and therapeutic deodorant
- Natural shampoo and conditioning bars
- Herbal topical formulations
- Therapeutic salves, liniments, oils and ointments
- Herbal water therapy: scrubs, bath teas, hydrotherapy preparations
- Herbal ear oils
- Natural eye washes
- Herbal hydrosols and essential oils
Classes are interactive, and students work with an herbal packet that is shipped to them. All Sunday night classes are live, but are recorded for students who may need to miss a class. The pre-requisite for this course is either our Herbal Medicine for Beginners course , or an equivalent foundation herbal medicine course from an approved school.