This is an interactive course and you do not have to be at our physical campus to take the course. It can be done from any place with an internet connection.
- Course duration: 2 hours
- Registration deadline: February 7, 2022
- Course start date: February 17, 2022
- Course extension: Available for an admin fee
Few things are as inviting as a warm bath that soothes sore muscles, quiets an anxious mind and leaves the body feeling softened, supple and relaxed. Integrating herbs into hydrotherapy is a fun and effective way to administer herbs that will have skeptics singing your praises!
In our latest apothecarist 2-hour interactive workshop, we will go into detail about hydrotherapy treatments and how combining herbal medicine into powerful formulas that will offer immediate relief and comfort for physical pain and anxiety.
We will cover:
- Hydrotherapy and how it works
- Different types of water treatments
- Turning your tub into a treatment tool
- Our hydrotherapy Materia Medica
- Creating a hydrotherapy bath formula for soaking
- Ways to reach skeptics and get results
What We Send You: We send out a box prior to the workshop with ethically wildcrafted herbs and materials you will need for making several formulas, to include an herbal soak formula for pain and an aromatic hydrotherapy nervine formula (US only!).