Nearly everyone who has boarded a plane or a train for an adventure has struggled with how to stay healthy while on the go, and with limited room. I’m going to teach you how to build your own mobile apothecary that will fit easily in your carry-on with everything you need.
- Let’s talk about the most common complaints of traveling – dysentery, exposure to airborne viruses in an enclosed area, sore muscles from cramped spaces ….
- Ideas for creating mini travel kits that have everything you need for nutrition.
- How to better pack – a nomad’s packing guide … with herbs!
- The Top 3 Essentials for Herbal Travel!
- We’ll cover recipes for immune-strengthening formulas before, during and after a trip.
- The best ways to keep cool-headed and healthy with travel delays and long waits.
You will need: All preparations we make in this workshop are designed to be made in the home kitchen. Students will need basic kitchen gear like an oven/heat source, spoons, bowls, storage for preparations, baking supplies, etc. A list of exact materials will go out prior to the live class for students who want to make their creations during the session!
*Attendance to the live class is optional, as is making any of the preparations during class. Class will be recorded for students to view later.